Hello Everyone!

Hello Everyone!
Let us introduce ourselves.

Friday 28 September 2012

lara

Hello my name is lara and Iam 8 years old..My best friend is Isabella beacause she is alwase there for me.Ihave a brother called Zac he is the best.My faviroute colour is purple Do you have a pet beacause I do it is a cat and a fish.I like sweeties and Im shure you do beacause everyone likes sweeties. I like 
dogs very much.I love swimming and gymnastcs do you.
                                                                                     from Lara

8 comments:

  1. Hi Lara
    I have two cats, Sox and Felix. They are giant, lazy pussy cats who love to sleep all day. They sometimes bring me presents like mice or birds which is horrendous!!
    from Mrs Hansen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my name is Thia i have 1 dog called Sox i am 8 years old and my favourite colouler is purple

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello lara you are super man and you are the best super star in the world

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lara
    I don't know who has called you Superman! My cat is called Sox too as he is all black but has little white paws that look like socks, it's SO cute!
    Mrs Hansen

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi lara i like sweets to i have some fish to you and bella are my best friends from jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi our names are isabelle and callum.
      We like chocy more then sweets because when the chocy is in your mouth it melts.We like you post because it tells you lots of stuff.
      From isabelle and callum!!!

      Delete
  6. Hi Lara you and Bella are my best friends ever


    From Jessica Redden
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. how manny girls are in your class and how manny boys :-)

    ReplyDelete