Hello Everyone!

Hello Everyone!
Let us introduce ourselves.

Friday 28 September 2012

Hannah

Hi! my name is Hannah my teacher is called MRSHANSEN!!!. My best friend out of the bunch is Pippa. She is always there to help me  when I need her. I have a pet dog called Purdey. My most embrassing moment is once when I was playing a game with my friends in the play ground. When a spider came and jumped on my coat. My friends and I freaked out! I screamed while I ran past the teachers.They just stood there staring at me.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Hannah
    So I gather you are not a fan of spiders? I feel the same about mice which is unfortunate as I have two cats whose ambition is to bring me as many as they can catch! It's a good job they are getting so fat and lazy now and can't be bothered as much!
    from Mrs Hansen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hannah,
    I quite like spiders and they don't scare me. I don't like earwigs though.
    -Miss Charlwood

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hannah i dont like spiders just like you i remember shaking the bush with bella love from Jessica

    ReplyDelete