Hello Everyone!

Hello Everyone!
Let us introduce ourselves.

Friday 28 September 2012

Georgia

Hello i am called Georgia and i love to dance. My favourite food is a Kinder bar. I have a brother called Harry and a sister called Abbie they are very very very anoying. My best friends are called Thia and Emily.Me and Thia do dancing to gether and it is really fun. I love ONE DIRECTION to death. I practice in the playground with thia as well because we have a new tap to practice but it is so so so so so so so so so easy. I like one of the songs of the wanted as well.My favourite song is gold forever an glad u came.

11 comments:

  1. Hi Georgia
    Poor Harry and Abbie! I think they are both lovely! I suppose we all find our brothers and sisters annoying when we're young.
    from Mrs Hansen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Georgia,
    I have a brother too and I used to find him annoying when we both lived at home. It was much better when he moved out but I did find it lonely because I had no one to play with after he had gone.
    -Miss Charlwood

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi im Thia i have a brother too and he is annoying. You are my BFF. from Thia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My brother sister is very very very very very very very very very annoying as well.

      Delete
  4. Hi Georgia

    Hi have a very annoying brother he is called Songak he is 14 years old he always want me to fight him so i do but i end up winning all the time cause i do Karate and i can do that on Songlak you try doing Karate on your annoying brother.

    From Jasmine xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i will try to do karate on my brother and my sister.

      Delete
  5. Hi Georgia

    Gus what me and my brother are swapping beds he gets the normal bed I get the bunck bed its gonna be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Georgia !!! It's nice to see you feeling better, Mrs Hansen can have you back on Monday !!! Have had a lovely day snuggled on the sofa watching films, love lots Mummy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Georgia
    It is not fair that you had a day of school and I had to stay at school all day!
    I could of gone home when you went home!
    FROM ABBIE Georgia's sister

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello mummy that is very nice what you have written to me and I have had a lovely time with you but it is time to back to school and NOT be sick again and I have to start work again hurrrrrryxxxx

    ReplyDelete